Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Looking for threads

Four year hiatus and all that, so much eventful life things and I poke my nose back and got an itch to poke at star wars things. Wouldn't mind a thread or two, hit me up if you are interested?

I have been out of the game for years, so I am open to pretty much anything. Anse is easy going, he is a mechanic and a mercenary, gets along with all kinds of people. Social threads would be a good start, just so I can slip back into his skin and just get a feel for all the new faces and temperaments.

I apologize if this is too vague, I'm just looking to have fun and write.

Last edited:
Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol

Hey, long time no see! I dunno if you remember me, but you were one of the first people I met on here. I wrote Alyosha Drutin back then, we were in a short-lived minor faction together, the Grey something or others. It's good to see you again!

Depending on what you're interested in, I may have a couple of thread ideas to pitch to you. I mainly write Jedi these days, but I also have this here vampire pirate if you're down to commit a crime or two.

Oh wow, that was... A long loooooooooooooong time ago. Kinda amazed anyone remembers me lol. Sucks to see Alyosha is buried, but as for threads? I am pretty much game for anything cuz I am so crusty and out of touch, I might as well be a brand new person to all the things. I have to relearn the forum and ugh, bbcode all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom