Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for threads

Tarus Undara

T
My boi Tarus needs some love (or a good Sith-style beating), so hit me with whatever you’ve got! He’s a prisoner / reluctant ally of the Maw. Here’s a couple ideas I’ve got:

• Sith reeducation
  • A scouting or exploring mission
  • Bitter rivals to frenemies
  • Some kind of Sith Alchemy

Amanda braska

A
I could see rivals to frenemies for him and Amanda she is a Jedi master maybe she goes to save him and frees him from his maw chains since the maw whent minor.

My boi Tarus needs some love (or a good Sith-style beating), so hit me with whatever you’ve got! He’s a prisoner / reluctant ally of the Maw. Here’s a couple ideas I’ve got:

• Sith reeducation
  • A scouting or exploring mission
  • Bitter rivals to frenemies
  • Some kind of Sith Alchemy

My purpose in heading to Exegol for the Annihilation was to find Maw defectors for the Sith, so we could run it by saying you were one of those?

Tarus Undara

T
My purpose in heading to Exegol for the Annihilation was to find Maw defectors for the Sith, so we could run it by saying you were one of those?

He’s less of a defector and more a prisoner forced into Mawite missions to survive ~ but if the Sith are less torture-ey, Tarus would accept a frenemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom