Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for threads!

Hey! I'd be interested in writing if you wanna meet with another Jedi! Amani is the Chief Healer and a Council member of the NJO, pretty flexible to fit into whatever story if it's Jedi related. Let me know!
Yes, I'd absolutely love that! I'll shoot you a PM.

I am a force sensitive that is not part of njo as of this time (still debating that) but am always up for threads :3
I'm down! Did you have any ideas in particular? I'll shoot you a PM.

My only active character at the moment is Khamesi here, Sith Knight, Chainbreaker (Goes on attacks specifically to free slaves/take down slaver groups like Hutt Cartel), and Pirate Commander.

Mostly been interacting with other Sith, so more Jedi or general non-Sith stuff would be fun, even if it realistically mostly just has to be a fight.

I'm in the discord channels for SWRP, Sith Order, and the Silver Jedi concord if you prefer to DM me there (Durmantagno/Khamesi Aivar typically) or PM me here, if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom