Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Threads

Heyo! Looking to start roleplaying with this new character and see where I can take his story.

He's a pirate/salvager currently based out of Csilla, picking through the remains after the planet was destroyed as he has great respect for the Chiss species and their history. He of course isn't restricted to that singular system and travels quite frequently looking for buyers for Chiss tech/artifacts or easy targets away from his usual hunting ground to try not to be noticed by the higher powers.

Either way, feel free to post below or DM me about any thread ideas or if you'd just be interested, would love to come up with something with you!

Heyo! Looking to start roleplaying with this new character and see where I can take his story.

He's a pirate/salvager currently based out of Csilla, picking through the remains after the planet was destroyed as he has great respect for the Chiss species and their history. He of course isn't restricted to that singular system and travels quite frequently looking for buyers for Chiss tech/artifacts or easy targets away from his usual hunting ground to try not to be noticed by the higher powers.

Either way, feel free to post below or DM me about any thread ideas or if you'd just be interested, would love to come up with something with you!

f50863d5-a2f8-4932-a1da-babc1d80efb8_text.gif

If you want another four armed alien mando to tag along with Dima is up for a couple things <3

Slips some armored Dima art

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom