Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Looking For Things to Do With This Face

Salvor King

S
4oAy.gif

Kelsey Shadow

Ah ok. Any preferences? I have...a lot of characters lol. Ardon's my more moral smuggler, he talks like T7 from kotor essentially but in english. Pretty kind character, probably one of my better ones.

Got Salis Salis who is a Major in the Zweihander Union, or Eternal Empire now I guess. She absolutely loves violence and is rather good at it, and quite experienced in the darkside. Does have a daughter though. And she has finally begun to develop some semblance of a conscience. Just....not very far in.

There's Gnoll Gnoll or Kaiburr Kaiburr if you want jedi or forcy stuff.

Walker Walker for evil alchemy/science and dark shenanigans.

Shavara Shavara For good alchemy/science and curiosity.

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr for my somewhat less moral smuggler, and cyberneticist, and general technological sciences. She's also a good deal older than she looks but not force sensitive.

And Kovhorn Kovhorn for mandalorian and mercenary stuff.

Kelsey Shadow

K
okay what if I make a general open thread about a shock boxing tournament ? Then people could be boxers, or just drinking and gambling or trouble can emerge.

would that be something that you could get into?

Ardon Ardon Vulpesen Vulpesen

Also I will fix my bio soon. Working on it as we speak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom