Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for them drugs

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
tumblr_mjcw0rrTo91s5w12ko1_500.gif

So after the Silver Jedi took over Kessel the Black Tie Syndicate came to the conclusion that smuggling mass amounts of drugs out of Kessel was both foolish and a operational hazard that would drastically diminish any profits made from drugs due to operational expenses. But with that being said we are ready to get back into the game.

As for our operations and hang outs on Kessel, consider them abandoned with all information about the syndicate wiped away in purge operations. So because of the ass whipping [member="Connor Harrison"] received at the hands of [member="Keira Ticon"] we want to pass the Kessel Connection down to you. And if you don't want it then [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] feel free to give it to charity or something.

But back to the point. Drugs! Lots of drugs! But not just any drugs, I'm not into your generic spice. I want that Walter White level shit. So if you guys have any factory approved unique drugs send them my way. The Syndicate will buy them up.

Miss Blonde

[member="Connor Harrison"] I don't want to be the one to tell you this. But if you're the one who doesn't walk away from the fight. You got your asd kicked. Key word in that sentence was WALK. :p
But anyways the mansion is yours, enjoy your Great Gatsby house.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] let's buy some drugs then.

Miss Blonde

[member="Connor Harrison"]
All I'm saying is that [member="Keira Ticon"] turned your legs into a tube of sausages with an empty link. You didn't walk away unlike her. Ergo you got your ass kicked. :p

NOW TAKE YOUR DAMN MANSION! YOU'LL TAKE THE GATSBY HOUSE AND YOU'LL LIKE IT MISTER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom