Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Stormtroopers! [NIO | Force Corps]

Imperial Warlord of the Redoubt Governorate
XM2u7b8.png

\\JOIN THE IMPERIAL FORCE CORPS AUXILIA FORCES\\

Introduction
With the approval of the Imperial Force Corps Lore Submission, I am looking to find RPers who want to RP the attached Stormtroopers, Scout Troopers, and Heavy Storm Troopers who make up the Auxilia Regiments. The Regiments make up the chunk of the Knights Battlegroups that make up the military power of the Imperial Force Corps. They are the partners and brothers in arms with the Force Corp Imperial Knights. Equals in war.

They are not subservient to Force-User Commanders, they are the military detachment in charge of their military forces. This goes for RP too, we are partners. Because I want to do some classic hard science fiction military RP and I'd love to do it with actual RPers and not a legion of NPC's. It's more fun this way. I will also be subbing armor (like the one picture above) to distinguish Auxilia Troopers from other NIO Troopers.
So how does this structure work? What's a Knights Battlegroup? Answers below!

tBCHSLW.png

• The Imperial Force Corps when assembled together is the size of a single Assault Corp
  • However, its subordinate Battlegroup divisions are a unique composition compared to traditional Corp composition
  • The entire Imperial Force Corps is only assembled together during major military operations (invasion, planetary defense, and world assault) - other time specific Battlegroups can be dispatched to conduct solo-military-missions.
  • The Corp does not have a main terrestiral base, it lives on a fleet, called the First New Imperial Crusader Fleet. However, it does store parts of its Battlegroups for rest and repair on the NIO capital world Nirauan.
  • Imperial Force Corps has 5 Battlegroups, known as Knights Battlegroups:
    1. Knights Battlegroup Corps HQ "Aegis":
      • This Battlegroup doubles as the Imperial Force Corps, Corps HQ
      • It is commanded by High Knight Marshal Zovesa herself and a infantry staff of the Corps Major General, Five Staff Officers, Support Staff Squads, and Personal Security Squads
      • As well as a contingent of Imperial Force Corps Knights
      • This is all in addition to the standard 4 Regiments found in an Knights Battlegroup
    2. Knights Battlegroup I "Ballistar":
      • Battlegroup I Ballistar is an Armored Battlegroup
      • As such it is designed to provide heavy fire power with tanks, repulsorcraft, walkers, and heavy weapons squads
      • This Battlegroup is often reserved for heavy fighting operations [invasions, planetary defense, siege breaking, etc.]
      • Its component of Imperial Force Corps Knights are known as The Sovereign's FIst [in reference to the NIO's Sovereign Imperator]
    3. Knights Battlegroup II "Victrix":
      • Battlecroup II Victrix is a Reinforced Battlegroup
      • As such it is designed to a versatile with a mixture of both firepower and durability, able to wedge themselves in between enemy formations and chaos maximum disarray while taking hits
      • Its component of Imperial Force Corps Knights are known as the Azure Death [in Homage to their Chiss High Knight Marshal]
    4. Knights Battlegroup III "Defendors":
      • Battlecroup II Victrix is a Reinforced Battlegroup
      • As such it is designed to a versatile with a mixture of both firepower and durability, however, unlike the Victrix, its role is more defensive and is focused on covering friendly units and trooper formations
      • Its component of Imperial Force Corps Knights are known as the Phalanx
    5. Knights Battlegroup IV "Praeventors":
      • Battlecroup II Victrix is a Mobile Battlegroup
      • As such it is designed to act as a vanguard force the moves ahead of the main Corps' battlegroups to skirmish, breakdown, and recon-in-force before linking up with the Defendors to provide scouting assistance
      • Its component of Imperial Force Corps Knights are known as the Krayt Wings
The fun part is you get to create the Regiments, Companies, Platoons, or Squads that are in the different Battlegroups. Their sigils, doctrine, culture, and role are all up to you!
If you have any questions drop them below! I am happy to discuss military plots.
1382-1557628949-1201963327.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom