Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Stories

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
So I'm looking for is for stories to write with.

You have the choice between Carlyle here, a senior officer in the First Order Navy who is driven by a need to defend his homeland and way of life. Or [member="Rexus Wenck"], a sociopathic thug who joined the Stormtrooper corps who works to solely earn a paycheck and kark wenches.

What I'd like is stories with individuals who would change their world views, and perhaps broaden their horizons. Perhaps through rigorous political debate, or two people of opposing viewpoints forced to work together. What I'm looking for ultimately is character growth and development.

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

Would working directly with a Ren broaden your views?

I have several other alts as well to choose from. I'm just trying to shake the dust off of this character, is all.

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs

That sounds like the sort of thing Antherion might love to get involved with. An encounter could be set up quite plausibly through the corporation he runs, as it manufactures things the Order could find useful.

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] - Interested in a drink with an enemy thread. Setting somewhere neutral like maybe a unclaimed core world? Maybe we have something happen that forces us to work together for a time?

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert

I can also try to enlighten the thug Stormtrooper, showing him the more sophisticated side of the galaxy. I am, after all, a historian and part-time archeologist. Maybe I can bring him along in an excavation?

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Milo Ren"], Possibly. The Ren are largely a mystery to both characters. Although, Carlyle has had dealings with them in the past, and holds a general distaste of their existence. Rexus meanwhile, like most of the public, nothing of them. That being said, the archaeology angle is pretty interesting.

[member="Antherion"] it's a tempting offer. I should have added this in OP, but I was aiming more so for lightsiders in this.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] . I'd totally be keen. Swapping war stories and the like. This one, this one's a winner. Lemme write up an OP.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"], we'll see about this. I could totally see Rexus and Kaiden striking up a convo over some drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom