Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for something

Tamar landing on one of the pads waiting until all had walked off the ship. Feeling it was taking such a long time. Just what would happen if the ship she had hidden away on had found her. Then again she had over the last year home in that skill of not being sence unless she wanted to be. Only this ship was different just how she didn't no for sure. It seem to be more orderly.
Just where did they put down at was anyone guess. No matter what there seem to always be odd jobs to be had at space ports. Tamar had a fall back with skills also just to heck into someone credit, take what little needed.

Feeling that all on board was now off undoing what she latched the pannal she uncurled herself. Legs cramping calling out to be stretched out. Only to have a strange feeling come upon her as if she was being watch or was this her mind playing tricks on her. Pulling out her long stick made of a metal with cravings on. The place that came out to was dim in lighting. Holding her breath to calm herself, knowing that she would be blind, as she wasn't like most that could see in lighting like this.

Standing fully up as she did putting her stick out to start to move it back and forth to see if there was any objects in front of her. Only to run her leg into something at her left side. Letting out a little gasp, but keeping the pain cry at bay.
Seeing in a distrance that there was light flood, knowing all she had to do was to make it to there she could see again.

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Briika Tor had gone to meet a transport at the spaceport to pick up some supplies that were coming in for the Oyu'baat Tapcafe where she worked as a barmaid/cook when not being a combat medic. She had pulled her utility speeder right up to the cargo ship's ramp so the crates could be easily moved over. The ship's captain had told her to just go ahead and grab her stuff out of the cargo hold.

As the red armored Mando'ad dressed in her full beskar'gam strolled up the boarding ramp with a hover sled, a blonde woman about Bree's own age came walking towards her. She had a metal stick of some sort in her hand swiping it from side to side as if handicapped.

"Su'cuy… Can I be of any help?"

@[member="Tamara Lynn"]

Jumping out of her skin to here a voice with in the cargo hold, blocking the way to the light, her way out of this darkness of hers. Doing herself more as she found herself in front of her, now pulling the staff tightly in both hands. As if to get ready for anything. Help me, yes, but what do want in return, I just need to get to daylight. Her own heart racing now as she could feel it pounding in her chest. Everyone was to be off the ship, but how could she be so stupid, did her sense had fell her this time. Knowing her hearing was sharp. Now all she could do was try get herself out of this situation at hand. The way she had gripped the staff was for defense with a stance also. Letting her head look straight where the voice had spoken trying her best to not show that she was blind in this dimly light cargo bay they was in. What planet are am I on, Miss.

Briika Munin

Bree could tell the young woman wasn't a threat to her so she removed her buy'ce and clipped it to her belt as it was apparent the other blonde was only taking a defensive stance with the way the cane was held in front of her.

"Mandalore… And, I mean you no harm. My name is Briika Tor. Here, take my arm and I'll help you outside the cargo hold to where there is more light. Do you have just night blindness or is it more serious than that?" the golden blonde asked in a pleasant tone while offering her forearm for the taking.

@[member="Tamara Lynn"]

OCC: You are doing fine, just @mention me either in the top or bottom of your post and/or in the post itself. PM me if you have other questions. :)

Tamara now had to make a quick answer. It wasn't like this one hadn't figured out there was something up. Then came the reality just where she had stowed way to Mandalore. Thinking to herself that she really gotten herself into a sticky situations now. Note to herself to cheek just what ship she gets on to hitch a ride to the next place.
Never less couldn't do anything now about it but to roll with it, something she was good at doing. Not fulling relaxed giving the situations, not trusting anyone. Mandalore, then that makes you, getting dry mouth, to come think about just how long she had something to drink, or for that matter to eat has it been two or three days since. Knowing she had stalled long enough. Night blindness, I'm a Hapans" trying to put on somewhat of a being strong, then what she felt inside of her right now. These people where killers, just the stories that spacers had told of this group. They was born and raised from early age to spill blood she even heard story of there women being just as blood thirsty.

It was her voice that was completely off then what she had heard. At this point taking one of her hand off her staff, reaching out her white fingers that had been drained of blood from the death grip she had taken. First she brushed against was the cold hard shell armor, pulling them back, with fear that rose in her. It was only after putting this down inside of her, did she find her arm resting her hand on her arm. Wanting more then anything to ask her what this women was she going to do with her from her voice she could tell she was young, but then something that wasn't always the case.

Briika Munin

The look on the young woman's face when Bree said this was Mandalore spoke volumes. People did really believe those tales of them being barbarians, when that was totally the opposite.

"Wow… Hapes? This is a long way from home then for you, miss...?" Bree inquired, prompting for the other blonde to give her name.

"Watch your step as we go down the boarding ramp," she said as her booted feet clicked on the metal decking as they walked outside into the bright light of the day.

Briika took the seemingly lost offworlder to the side of her utility speeder and parked her. "I have to load up my supplies off the ship, then I'm headed back into Keldabe to the tapcafe I work at. I can give you a lift , if you'd like," the golden blonde offered before going back up the ramp.

@[member="Tamara Lynn"]

Tamara, I guess so, I really having been there since childhood, been raised on Corellia, for a while but then, oh never mind I"m keeping you from your work, uhm..miss mandalorian." Not knowing what to call her as soon as she knew she was safely out of the crago hold letting her eyes became jested to the sunlight once again. Staring at the one that help her wasn't much older she was if she had her helmet of looking at her but was a if. Only to smile at her nodding to her that she would stay by the speeder let her do her work. Waiting until all the cargo was load, before asking her next question if she could get it out. Almost knowing the answer to the question, they had some kind of code only wanted those that was in there group to work for them. This tapcafe does it take on will ...umh, clearing her throat once more trying to get the words out but giving up trying as she was getting into the speeder. It was strange but at the same time had little choose of the matter it was either go into town or wait her and see what the owner of this ship would do to her for stowing away on his ship. Putting down the fears she had of this one now seating next to her behind the wheel. All she knew she could be taking her to her death.

Briika Munin

"Corellia, huh? I hear that is a bit of a roguish place... You might have a chance here then," she quipped lightly.

Briika got busy unloading the supply crates on the hover sled secured from the cargo hold into the back of the utility speeder as she was a hard worker, then put the sled away and rejoined Tamara, leaving her red and black striped helmet clipped to her belt rather than putting it back on to be more personable to the newcomer.

"The Oyu'baat Tapcafe is the oldest and the most famous on Mandalore. It's quite the lively place. I work there as a barmaid when I'm not serving as a combat medic with the Ori'ramikade on select missions. There are rooms above if you need a place to stay while in Keldabe," Bree stated friendly like, then started up the speeder and made for the center of the bustling capital city of Mandalore.

@[member="Tamara Lynn"]

She might have the looks but that not what she was about, if anything she like to where as baggy clothes as she could, with out make-up and ball cap just so those would had a well a fetish with blonde would keep on trucking the other way. Giving her own nod, looking off in the distance knowing what was coming next would be people with people came crowds she just so didn't do crowds. You, have a job?, in her voice was a bit of a puzzlement as she what she had thought their full time job would been that of going galaxy and killing all in their sight. So its not always going around a being barbarians. @[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Yes… Most Mando'ade hold down jobs and live normal lives raising families like any other culture. We only fight when our Mand'alor calls upon us to do so," Briika replied to the other blonde. She was starting to really wonder about Tamara's opinion of her people and why if she thought they were so barbaric would the young woman even come to Mandalore in the first place.

Making the left onto Chortav Meshurkaane or better known as "Gem-Cutters Street" where the Oyu'baat was located, Bree pulled quickly into an alleyway right next to the tapcafe and parked in the back. "Well this is my stop, @[member="Tamara Lynn"]. I need to unload the supplies before my shift starts. It was nice to meet you. I hope you find what you're looking for here," she smiled before getting out of the utility speeder to get a hover sled near the back door of the establishment.

Some what giving her a smile, as she got out of the speeder. Starting to walk off in a different, direction. Just what was she doing here, beside stowing away on the wrong ship this time. Making a more mental note then anything that she need to check on where the ship would be distant to then just getting on and hoping for the best. Then she really wasn't given much of a choose, what did those thugs want with her after her adoptive parents cafe was blown up. Right now she need to put that far from her mind.

Turning back around as she paused for a time, then walking back up to the young girl her age. "You wouldn't need help with those would you"
@[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Briika watched for a moment as the the other blonde started to walk off, then began unloading the crates of supplies onto the hover sled. She felt a tad guilty just leaving the young offworlder to what ever fate that befell upon her, but there was only so much a person could do for another unless they truly wanted your help.

When @[member="Tamara Lynn"] walked back up and asked if she could help, Bree smiled brightly. "Sure… The big one there on the tailgate is kinda on the heavy side. I'd appreciate it," she nodded appreciatively, then moved to one side of the container, placing her gloved petite hands on it.

"So… You deciding to stay around for a bit?"

Yea, maybe for a bit, whats there to loose from it. Reaching the other side of the box, taking a few deep breaths. Then coming up the other side as she looked at @[member="Briika Tor"] On count of Three, waiting for her to count or for them to count together. All she could do right now is to find a job, to make a few credits. Maybe even get a room somewhere, unless there wasn't one they would rent to offworlders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom