Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Looking for something

Hey, hi, hello, wassup. I’m a new guy (obviously) and am making this thread in hopes that I can get into something to break in the forum for myself so to speak. I don’t really have a specific hardcore preference for any overall plot, and it could be a slice of life thing if you want. But, I’d kind of like to start off with my character Dirge (in sig) meeting a Force user. Maybe a Jedi, or a Sith (or anything in between) and interacting a bit.

Im cool with having him deal with a bounty Hunter or something as well, or just another low tier nobody like himself. If needed, I can even DM the whole thing (I have a lot of experience with that surprisingly) or go with whatever you have planned.

If interested, you can message me here, or add me on Discord if you’d like. I’m already on the server for the forum, just ping me or message me directly for the tag.

Thanks for your time, Yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom