Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone to help me steal stuff

Now that I have your attention,
Have you ever wanted to sail the stars? Ever want a life filed with adventure around every corner? Full of danger, and mystery?
And of course, you wanna be filthy rich too, right?

Look no further! I am accepting applications (bribes are welcome) to join me in the adventure of a lifetime!

In plain Basic, I'm looking for a crew. Specifically, a pirate crew. Must be at least 30% bad. Must have basic combat skills. It would be nice if you had a good sense of humor too, but it's not a necessity.

Positions needed filling:

Pilot- [member="Tobias Ross"]
First mate- [member="Rayl Wilded"]
Weapons Master- [member="Thryykarr"]
Medic- [member="Seras Goto"]
Engineer-[member="Grissa"]
Quartermaster/cook (because I know we ALL love food)- [member="Gorg"]
Scientist/cool gadget maker: @Daichi

And anything else you think I might need!

Let's go be pests, shall we?

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

I ruled a planet. Terrorized the stars as the dread pirate Wilded. Fought wars as a Sun commander. Lead a nation to better prosperity. Run my own corporation. And now I'm bored and want the freedom I once had. ADVENTURE!!!

Thanks for the position.

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Alright but I'll warn you now. I'll be wandering a lot and getting into all kinds of trouble. That's what billionaire playboys like myself do. I'm also beholden to the Suns, so while that's a great boon, don't go causing trouble there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom