Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone to do some RP with

Jacc Grails

The world has more too see than meets the eye if y
Ex-Jedi Knight wanderer likely on some kinda pilgramage somewhere. Anyone wanna do some evil stuff with a team of NPCs on a planet? I'm thinking a Skirmish of about 2V2 or 3v3 but in the favour of evil with them haveing NPCs on their side. Bounty hunters, criminals, Sith are all a good idea - Jedi and soldiers and do-gooders on my side..

Interesting concept!

I'd be willing to join [member="Reks Yarroq"] and Ashra to do something less-than-legal. It's been a while since I've sated my Bounty Hunter itch.

- [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] - [member="Jacc Grails"] - [member="Raven Elrimina"] -

Jacc Grails

The world has more too see than meets the eye if y
Right. Me [member="Tanaski Yumi"] and [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] VS [member="Ghorua the Shark"] , [member="Reks Yarroq"] and [member="Raven Elrimina"] sound good? I was thinking the enemies could be smuggling some illegal weapons that could be dangerous for the population, not just good for bounty hunters to do illegal but not so evil things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom