Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Looking for somebody to be the one to cut half my face off (Jedi only.)

Caradon Sun

C
Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

We fought before in other characters ( Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Milos Echo ) but we can perhaps help each other. My character is stuck on Endor and has been somewhat uselessly stuck there. Perhaps we can duel somehow, he gets a starship to escape after maybe getting a lucky strike?

I'm talking about an actual person to write with. This is WAYY after the time of Qui, this is 900 ABY.
I dig it. Perhaps we'll fight in the tournament but if we become opponents and could help you achieve this, then again I'm fighting as a Sith and overlooked 'Jedi' in your title.
Otherwise, looks like you got a companion to write with for your objective so good luck with it.

It's a neat dynamic. Having half your face cut off will leave more than a scar and in turn build plenty of storytelling opportunity no matter who survives the fight.

I dig it. Perhaps we'll fight in the tournament but if we become opponents and could help you achieve this, then again I'm fighting as a Sith and overlooked 'Jedi' in your title.
Otherwise, looks like you got a companion to write with for your objective so good luck with it.

It's a neat dynamic. Having half your face cut off will leave more than a scar and in turn build plenty of storytelling opportunity no matter who survives the fight.

It's going to be an origin fight, why I wear a mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom