Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for some threads

Got some possibilities, but cannot say as to a crew. Also like the idea of a protocol droid turned hunter.

Salis: She could see if he wants to join the Zweihander Union (no clue on how they work with bounty hunters yet though). But I don't do many long term teams as much because they tend to limit both parties involved. So she could spar with him, Or if he was after someone in the Zweihander unions territory could aid or be at odds with him. She's one of my more deadly characters so that can be something to note. She is remarkably friendly...including when trying to kill people.

Rocho: Trandoshan hunter, used to be an Imperial knight with the Fel Empire (left when he saw it starting to fall apart and seeing that as failure). First actual character I made on the site with Salis being the second. Another skilled combatant with a specialty in heavy sniping or using a lightsaber axe. Not nearly as powerful or knowledgable as Salis. Works with teams or solo so we could either work together or have a race or something.

Shavara: Few options here as she technically also goes by Sar Vun. As Shavara there isn't much for you to do, in the eyes of the Eternal Empire she's just a scientist with the force and some very small political pull at home. And on her home (Vran'Ti Vo ni) she's kind of like a low ranked priestess and a scientist. At the moment she's officially preforming research, and using a special ship to do so. As Sar Vun however, which she keeps secret very well through a variety of methods, she'd absolutely be a good person (though very difficulty) to hunt. Big issue is tracking her down as she takes great care to use multiple routes so she can't be tracked back, and is able to shapeshift (as well as wears a special type of mask) further confusing people about her real identity. If however she was spotted on a world in that mask, you might be able to find her in time before she attempted to leave the world. It's not exactly easy to track her on purpose so I'm open for ideas.

As far as combat goes she's actually best suited for fighting other force users, her inner robes, sword, shield, mask, all work best against those using the force. She's very strong in the force and is a great alchemist/scientist, plus her shapeshifting helps, however she doesn't practice combat as much as my other characters. She has most her focus on telekinesis (and its subsets) and alchemy, with only a little bit going into other things. She can technically teleport but that's not as combat applicable as one would hope.

5-WCH (Switchblade) 5-WCH (Switchblade)
Splendid (switched over to Rocho). So now it's a matter of I guess figuring out the thread. What kind of preferences do you have at the moment? Also, if it comes to space stuff, Rocho often is either in The Challenger, or his carrier ship The Robbers Crown (mostly filled with droid fighters, and one place for the CHallenger)

5-WCH (Switchblade) 5-WCH (Switchblade)
Hm, ok. I could probably have Rocho go to coruscant. Rocho doesn't so much enjoy tracking in those conditions. (Big cities move too much and have so many people. Requires a lot of small work to get results for him).

Would you want to meet him while he was on a job, or like he was maybe just passing through and stopped on Coruscant to refuel and chill for a little, and they happened to meet and he decides to help because he's curious (if that's the case it'd actually be the second time he helped due to curiosity as he did so for an unusual insect race once).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom