Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some potential interactions

Darth Cyphos

D
Hello, everyone.
I created this character a while ago, but have not had time to develop him much, or participate in many threads using him.

Basically, Darth Cyphos is the Force Echo of a dead Sith Lord, who can only interact with the SWRPC world by entering the dreams of other people. He has a long term agenda (which I am not going to disclose until later). His main goals at the moment are to find out more about what the galaxy is like at this time, and to influence others to set up the early stages of his plan in the SWRPC world.

Due to the nature of this character, pretty much anyone can participate in a thread with him, and I am not too picky about who I RP with.

Hey!

I've been doing some threads that have been part of a long arc for my character.
But I was going to transition into some nightmares and creepy stuff with that soon as well.

Maybe something you could play a role in, if you'd like :)

Darth Cyphos

D
fetchimage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom