Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for some interaction

Hi Mazrith Drihl Mazrith Drihl No Ideas as of this moment, but I'm cool to write just about anything. With that said, I offer up Rinoi. He's a former Imperial, and current Rebel Commander and Jedi Knight. He's more of an ask-questions-first-and-shoot-later kind of guy. He's also really into delving into the mysteries of the force if that gives you any ideas.

I like the sound of that, I'm up for any kind of thread, I am willing for there to be something on the topic of the force. Any location is fine, maybe somewhere with force focus. Would you like to set up a thread? Or should I?

The Seer

T
Mazrith Drihl Mazrith Drihl Hey, I'd be interested in doing a thread and possibly a larger arc if you'd like! The Seer is the leader of a Dark Side cult basically called the Scions of the Truth (Sub is WIP. I can share it over Discord or Board PMs, whichever works for you). They're mystics above all else and value deep spiritual talks. They're also based on ontological principles.

If you'd like to talk over Discord, my user is Kyrinov#9739

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom