Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for some good RPs

The Infamous CEO of the CIG
Hey!

I haven’t been around for very long, nor have I written any stories as this character. Obviously, this character is set up, he has his biography/creation template, and he’s also a market dealer. So, what I’m saying is if you want to do like a business or a market dealing kinda thing I’d be down. I also have several other characters (this one is a sub, but my favourite one).
So let me know if you interested!
My other characters are Admiral Jakob Vyli Admiral Jakob Vyli , Ender Ender (Main) and Darth Mavelk Darth Mavelk .

Did you have any plot ideas? If not we could definitely workshop some stuff so we can get a thread going. I have a mercenary character Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen who would probably make for a good character for Ferol or one of your other characters. The first idea that comes to mind would be a thread of them visiting your market and potentially testing some of your wares. From there who knows what we can do, but it's a start!

I also have a Jedi (In training) Catronia Byrne Catronia Byrne and an imperial Lieutenant Colonel Nimian Totan Nimian Totan if you want to look over their sheets. Thank you in advance for your consideration!

The Infamous CEO of the CIG
Did you have any plot ideas? If not we could definitely workshop some stuff so we can get a thread going. I have a mercenary character Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen who would probably make for a good character for Ferol or one of your other characters. The first idea that comes to mind would be a thread of them visiting your market and potentially testing some of your wares. From there who knows what we can do, but it's a start!

I also have a Jedi (In training) Catronia Byrne Catronia Byrne and an imperial Lieutenant Colonel Nimian Totan Nimian Totan if you want to look over their sheets. Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Ferol would certainly be interested in doing something with Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen ! I also do think that another RP with Nimian Totan Nimian Totan and Admiral Jakob Vyli Admiral Jakob Vyli would fit quite well, since they are both Imperial officers.

I’ll throw some plot ideas soon.
Thanks,
Ferol Casto

Hey!

I haven’t been around for very long, nor have I written any stories as this character. Obviously, this character is set up, he has his biography/creation template, and he’s also a market dealer. So, what I’m saying is if you want to do like a business or a market dealing kinda thing I’d be down. I also have several other characters (this one is a sub, but my favourite one).
So let me know if you interested!
My other characters are Admiral Jakob Vyli Admiral Jakob Vyli , Ender Ender (Main) and Darth Mavelk Darth Mavelk .
Alright so gonna toss some characters in here:

Poker: an old commando droid who I probably need to just make a 'roamer' or something. I guess he could reasonably be a bounty hunter or mercenary. A curious and capable bx commando droid of old. Who, as the name may imply, likes to poke things. And is relatively friendly. He's not a very indepth character because he wasn't meant to be. He's curious, and he can fight, and there's not much else too him right now.

Val the powermind: One character, multiple hosts. It's a droid mind technically that has, at present, a cybernetic mutant quarren. And a human sorceres. Mostly fascinated by exploration with little interest in the morals behind their actions. Val's just gonna travel in either the quarren or the human sorceress seeking out new experiences and such.

Worrarg: An alchemical and biological creation, with eyes that us force sight, giant creature with many limbs and considerable attributes that would also blatantly stand out if you looked at it. He, like Val, is not so particular about his morals though is less likely to kill someone to find out how their blood feels on skin or tongue. And like both val and poker has his own kind of curiosity. He has begun to understand some parts of the force but mainly learning to hide himself visually so he can actually travel, hibernate in a way (again to travel) and some telekinesis. But mostly he's just a really big, intelligent, and dangerous creature that wants to learn. He'd travel by stowing away on larger vessels as it's unlikely he can find a ship that fits him.

Mariah Marr: A woman in her 80's who is physically and mostly mentally still in her twenties. She's a scientist (tech more than biology) and smuggler mostly, not a force user or elite warrior, rather using her tech to make up for that. The reason for her lifespan is an amulet from her parents that has kept her alive this long, but also resulted in her being very very attached to it.

Salis may be returning too but not sure how well she'd fit here. She had turned lightside more recently but is also retired. I guess she could act as an opposition force or something. Even though she's far more used to using the dark side, she's still strong in the force and very skilled. Especially as many times she sought to fight without it. She's not as old as Mariah, only 48. She could just do a little social rp, or fight, she likely doesn't need to buy/sell anything right now cause she's pretty well off.

Poker is likely traveling, maybe doing bounty hunter or temporary mercenary work. I could however see him being convinced to try and get upgrades or something. Or Assist Ferol in a job.

Val has her two bodies mentioned and can kind of just do whatever as long as it seems on the adventerous side. The Quarren body likely needed travel and is who she's more likely to use for violent side of things.

And worrarg is just curious so he could run into any one of them. He's gotten a lot better at being sneaky, for something bigger than a wookie anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom