Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for some fun?

In need of a vacation? Want to spend your day gambling and your evening dancing in a club? Want to enjoy THE best beds in the galaxy?

Come join us at Moethus Luxury Cruiser! Where you can have the best vacation time in all the galaxy, for 18+, terms and conditions apply...

OOC:

Hey everyone! I having make a luxury civilian vessel and wanted to see if people were interested in a social thread to enjoy the amenities, interact with each other or interact with Eira as she starts learning how to own a successful crime den. If you are interested let me know below and I will add you to the open thread at a later point!

Nadja Keto

N
Not sure if I will actually have the time, but I have some interest and this character is a decent fit for something like this (and I just want to start writing her again).

At first I was unsure and then you said a successful crime den lol. I am also greatly amused by the alias's opposition to each other "Alias: The Dancer, The Red Sash."

Anyway, I might want to do something but I'm not sure exactly who to toss in. Got a few options, some more criminal, some more evil. Salis could go, she's certainly been to stuff before. Though it rarely is something she might attend long term. But she could still show up just for the fun of it.

Rocho Rocho could certainly go as, while he doesn't do so often, he does go to social or enjoyment/relaxation stuff. Could be due to an injury or something for convenience. Trandoshans do heal fast but still. Plus if you wanted some extra crime things he's good for merc or bounty hunter things, though he generally only does it if he thinks it'll actually involve a possible worthwhile fight. Or just wants some extra funds.

Walker Walker would be the type to go as well. As like Salis he just kind of goes and does what he wants at the time. And, criminal empire wise, he's certainly the type to take interest. He tends to deal with a sort of criminal enterprise, but it's done extremely loosely.

Slightly tempted for Shavara Shavara to go, but I doubt she has the money that she'd spend that freely.

I know you didn't ask for options lol. But I am not a good chooser on things. Probably why I have multiple characters in the first place.

I could see Cyran wanting to spend some of his saving on a vacation like this. I also kind of like the idea of someone like him even learning about fledgling new crime den and make some new "friends" with possible conflicting interests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom