Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Sith to Spar

Alright, figured it's time to get some combat training in for my girl here. Was wondering if any Sith would be interested in doing hand to hand combat simulations as well as Lightsaber simulations. Depending on how many are interested we could do 1v1s, 2v2s, or ect. Handicaps are also valid depending on just how brutal the training can become. Arena can also have other random simulations thrown in like blasters and ect to increase the difficulty.

Post here if interested.

[member="Lark"]
[member="Drios Rapux"]

Just us three then? How would you two like to do this then. We can do free for all, one on ones, or two of us can double team the other as a way to amplify the difficulty.

[member="Drios Rapux"]

What? When Vengeance was an Acolyte in the second round of the Tournament he fought two other Acolytes in a free for all...............in a scrapyard.

Outcome aside it was a fun thread.

[member="Drios Rapux"]
[member="Vengeance"]
[member="Lark"]

Alright, Free For All it is then. Lightsabers will be replaced with the non lethal versions, Force Powers are allowed if you know them. Do what you have to in order to come out on top.

I'll start us up the thread here soon.

Vengeance said:
[member="Drios Rapux"]

What? When Vengeance was an Acolyte in the second round of the Tournament he fought two other Acolytes in a free for all...............in a scrapyard.

Outcome aside it was a fun thread.
I remember that match, it was rather interesting. I sadly got stuck with an Ewok.

Blake Morrigan said:
[member="Drios Rapux"]
[member="Vengeance"]
[member="Lark"]

Alright, Free For All it is then. Lightsabers will be replaced with the non lethal versions, Force Powers are allowed if you know them. Do what you have to in order to come out on top.

I'll start us up the thread here soon.
Free for all sparing have no rules. ;) Sabers are allowed, Force Powers are allowed, and so are blasters. They are meant to simulate real combat scenarios.

[member="Blake Morrigan"]

Oh darling you insult me!

I wrote the book on our shared pasttime! Now to show all you younglings how Hord and his crew dealt with sith~

(I'm just joking around because you know. Trash talk can be fun when it's all playful.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom