Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Sith RP

Hello there!

I've decided to branch out a bit, and take on a second character. Maerae is a girl who grew up on the streets of Nar Shaddaa, and through a desperate gambit to escape her old life, found herself joining the Sith Order at a young age as a Sith Acolyte. After six years, just shy of turning twenty, she's ready for the next step in her training. As such, I'm looking for other Sith Order characters to RP with. I'm open to her taking on dangerous missions with fellow Acolytes/Apprentices, learning at the feet of Sith Knights and Lords, and generally anything to do with the faction.

If you have any ideas, and would like to explore them with me, please just drop me a comment!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Maerae Verdan Maerae Verdan

Cracking down on resistant natives, kicking out criminal organizations and securing the criminal underworld in general, infiltration missions on planets along the borders of Sith space to check for possible spies or intel leaks, all sorts of fun stuff!

Well, Wallgof is working on building his personal Empire so he could be around looking to recruit, offering his abilities to teach. He is very Force based atm.
Maerae is loyal to the Sith Order, or at least loyal enough that I don't think she'd defect to help start a new empire.

Cracking down on resistant natives, kicking out criminal organizations and securing the criminal underworld in general, infiltration missions on planets along the borders of Sith space to check for possible spies or intel leaks, all sorts of fun stuff!
I like all of these ideas. Kicking out criminal organizations seems cathartic for her, considering her backstory.

If you have open slots I'm down for a 1x1 with my Sith Knight Drane T'keen.

Still searching for my groove and working to improve on this site, and my character's too, and playing my Knight with an Acolyte might help!

Drane likes a bit of a fight as much as likes to sip wine, so maybe we could go for an artifact hunt in dangerous ruins or a casual training setting in a city where something spontaneous happens. Maybe Drane is hunting a target and Maerae shadows under him while learning and helping.

I'm spitballing. Plots are hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom