Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Silver Jedi

As the topic says, looking for any Silver Jedi of any rank who are intrested in some rp with a Sith. Though this is a bit of a diffrent case, Belgerath has been captured (for a while actually) by the Silver Jedi. The thread won't be an interrogation that has already been done. More focused on discission, philosophy and the like.

Padawan wanting to try and understand how a Sith thinks? Knight or Master looking to try and turn a Sith to the lightside? I am open to all of those ideas and any others that might be had. Go ahead and comment if ye are intrested, will discuss specifics over PM

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"] Sadly not sorry :<. Same for [member="Xiarr Sair"] need someone from the Silvers for RP reasons

[member="Kiriko"] Ummm... Huggs from a polarbear.... I mean, it IS a space polarbear... Maybe?

[member="Joza Perl"] Yeeees... Leave your child in the hands of a definitely not shady, one armed Sith Assassin. Not that he could do much with one arm. Or... Babysit... With one arm... Well that is out of the window, so no. And yes he could in fact use a hand. I am making the pun before anyone else gets a chance to do so.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Current status would be awaiting trial and in physical rehab. Bellie lost his left arm and both his legs got hit by a lightning strike from alter enviroment strong enough that he has tree branch scars to just below his thighs. Junko Ike has already investigated him and all that in a thread we did before

[member="Belgerath"]

Would you mind linking me to the thread for reference? We can start out by ensuring your character is continuing to receive proper treatment.

What were his offenses against the Silver Jedi, or anyone else before being captured?

[member="Arisa Yune"] http://starwarsrp.net/topic/93132-the-captured-snake/page-2#entry1386491is the thread and i was going to detail everything he had been doing up to the current time inrp in my first post. Which would include just general exercises for physical rehab, jogging, pushups, all that exercise fun things.

[member="Kiriko"] I will start, i have a few things i wanna detail in about the scene in my post, along with listing what Bellie has been doing up untill this point

[member="Ryker Wyldemane"] Hmm... Fitting more then two Jedi into the thread might be a bit tricky on my end, hold that thought for a wee bit

Will have the actual rp thread started tommorrow, need to sleep for now

[member="Belgerath"] Alright thank you, that makes it easier to interact with your character if he's interested in undertaking rehab. I'm still reading through your other thread first. <3

I can start up the thread, just give me a day or two please.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Got around to replying late sorry about that, and alrighty, will be here when ya start :D

Edit: Though as a heads up, the rehab he was doing was physical, for his severe injuries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom