Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Senators and Other Political Folks

I've got a hankering to get into the nitty gritty of politics. We've established a senate in the Dominion that will hopefully run the faction purely from IC votes, debates, etc. Problem is that we don't have many people looking to play, politics so the senate consists of just two or three of us. We're looking for more.

But this ain't a faciton advert.

I am personally wanting to RP outside of the Dominion as a rep. Dilbert is the head of Neelgaimon, and wants to 'get to know' folks from just about every other galactic power and otherwise. Establishing trade deals, embassies, alliances both non-aggression and military -- Dilbert's gonna be one of the guys you want to talk to. If there's anyone that would like to have such discussions with a rep of the Dominion, then I'm down for that too.

Any takers?

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
[member="Dilbert Zambino"]

The Resurgent Empire is going to be doing corporate negotiations on the planet Gromas in our dominion. If you'd like to appear as a representative of the Dominion to those same corporations, that could be an interesting point for conflict, or even the opening of official diplomacy between the Empire and the Dominion.

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
The Security and Customs Regulation would like to make some diplomatic interaction with the Dominion, via your representative.

[member="Dilbert Zambino"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom