Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for RP!

Howdy. My character is Khan Morren, a FS pilot of a pirate ship. I'm looking for some threads to put him into, he isn't aware of his FS so maybe a thread that can help him learn more about that and be pushed toward a respective faction of force users. Not really that interested in jedi, but honestly, Khan is malleable and fresh in terms of sentiment. He has zero knowledge of either side of the force with the exception of stories. That being said, he has resentment toward corporations and wealthy people due to his past which may play a role in his development while honing his skills in the force as it's applicable in missions and stuff. There are many ways I can play Khan, I'm just looking for someone to jump in and pull him one way or another. That being said, if it can help you also, name a thread idea and I'll be down to do it. I really just want to start threading to develop my character. Thanks!

Khan Morren Khan Morren I have a few Force users who may be able to help.

Katarine Ryiah is a Jedi Investigator so she spends most of her time in the underworld working with people like pirates. She would probably be the easiest to fit into a pirate story.

Kelsey Shadow is a dark Jedi but she’s very open at the moment. I haven’t really figured out what to do with her yet.

Evanthea Hinata is a very traditional Jedi so may not be the best for a pirate but she could recognize and train a FS.

Last edited:
Kelsey Shadow Seems to be the best pic, but the first one seems okay too. You're free to DM me. I'm Enigmatic.Subsistence on SWRP discord group. I'm cooking breakfast atm so my response is kinda short. The Dark Jedi is my preferred chioce though. Maybe she can join us pirates as one of the commanders? Dunno.

I have this teenage thief who's also Force Sensitive, but she's moving towards the Jedi path. I'd be happy to write something, whether it's in Millie's thieving days or after she's been discovered by the Jedi. In the former, they could be doing a job together, or rivals or something. If that's something you're interested in, lemme know. :)

Yeah well,, he was pushed into pirating recently after n unfortunate situation on his home planet of Bakura. I'm open to him becoming a jedi but I don't want to ditch my home boy so I'm trying to sway from that. I'm moving toward Dark Jedi to be honest. That being said, maybe you and your master are sent after our pirate group? Not to an end of one winning over the other necessarily, just some adventure plots where we narrowly escape (i don't want to put my pirate group in a situation where they are taken down as that would be unfair to them). Also, he has bounty hunters after him, which is a result of him killing the son of a mining corp executive. Since they went straight with BH's, I doubt they would request help from the jedi, but I'm just throwing the fact out there in case it jogs an idea for you.

Edit: So well, with the run in with the BH's, he could be perceivably be seen as a potential force sensitive. Maybe after hearing that, the exec sends some type of transmission to the jedi telling them of a rogue force sensitive piloting the pirate ship. That may be the in to begin your investigation of him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom