Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for RP!

9s23F8g.png
Password: *******
Accessing File . . .
Denied

Password: *********
WARNING: VIRUS FOUND
WARNING
WARNIN-
WAR$N!341
WAR#$
W-

Permission Granted
Calculating Files, please wait . . .

NAME: Unknown
ALIAS: Luminous
SPECIES: Human
HOMEWORLD: Unknown
ASSOCIATION: Hutt Cartel

INFORMATION:
Luminous' current location is unknown. He is wanted for treason, assassination, drug trafficking, murder, theft and various minor crimes. If seen, pursue to arrest. If resistance is shown, permission granted to shoot to kill.

-----

I felt like having some fun with this page. Give you guys a little insight to Luminous. I'm looking to RP with some people. If you guys have any ideas for any threads with Luminous, do please tell me! I'd like to start RPing here :)

In Umbris Potestas Est
I heard you're looking for people to RP with, @[member="Luminous"]. Would be glad to do a thread with you. Maybe I can get @[member="Paega Anginous"] into the fray too and kill two threads with one.

@[member="Krest"]
Sounds good. Just let me know when you would be interested in doing a thread. It'd be quite amusing to have Luminous' first RP be him trying to escape from being killed :p

@[member="Circe Savan"]
What would the story be? How would the thread start and play out?

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Luminous"]

Sure. So is Luminous wanted by the Confederacy? Or every other faction besides the Hutt Cartel?

Regardless, I'll gladly join in.

Boone

1st Recon: "The last thing they'll never see"
You like sniping? We could have a little duel, or with any other sort of blaster/slugthrower type weapons. @[member="Luminous"]

@[member="Boone"]

Well from what it says below your profile, you're Confederacy, and currently my character is wanted by the Confederacy. You could be tracking my character down and thus have our duel that way?

Boone

1st Recon: "The last thing they'll never see"
@[member="Luminous"]

Sure dude. We can plan the duel out a bit before hand to make it run smoothly. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom