Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for RP exploring the Netherworld

Ishani has been experimenting with ways to enter and exit the Netherworld safely—and when I say experiment, I mean every avenue, no matter how weird. Naturally she’ll also be trying to get a feel for the place and learn more about it.

I had this idea of roleplaying with her finding a guide (or at least a companion) in the Nether and just doing some exploring, but I am open to pretty much any type of plot or story idea so long as it fits the setting. I’m not super familiar with the established Chaos lore—I know there are a lot of subs related to the Nether, many of them from years before I joined the site, and if I’m being honest I don’t really know where to start lol. But I do find it interesting and I want to see what can be done with it.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Ishani and Dis have met before, so we could use that as a starting point. I'd also be open to Eina, since it looks like one of her roles is as a guide.

Jax Thio Jax Thio I remember you mentioned that Jax had been trapped in the Netherworld, is he now a more regular traveler there? Or would this be another case of accidentally winding up there, and wanting to escape? Etc.

Tessa Sedaire Tessa Sedaire What's the story with your Mando? How'd he end up there? Or how would Tessa wind up there/where would she be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom