Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Romance

No, NO i am not. I like my credits just where they are. But since i knew that would be the fastest way to get folks attention and i am not above false advertisement. What I am actually looking for is a writing partner. Now i am being picky. I want someone that wants to write in the theme of space cowboys, rugged and dangerously adventurous. Bounty hunting on this site is a lonely profession and I would like a partner to team up with Anse on contracts/missions.

What i am looking for specifically:
  • Semi active: I am not harsh on this since i also have a life and work shift work.
  • Non human: Lets be creative and go outside the norm on this.
  • None force user: Yes, thats right. We are going out into the galaxy with out GOD MODE on. This includes FU sensitive races.
  • Artwork: I am good with the photoshop if you need avatar and sig help.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The brotherhood as a new man to F*ck everyday. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[member="Anse Tahvo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom