Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Recruits, Associates, Info Brokers, Assassins, Suppliers, Etc

Commanding a Legion is a tedious business. The 501st -- even more so.

I'm looking for stories with practically anyone but to bullet point some ideas down:

• Recruits: Looking to enlist in the 501st or roll an officer within the Legion? Hit me up
  • Associates: This is pretty broad but anyone that may be associated or has been with Saul or the 501st. Maybe former comrades from the past, former commander and soldier type of thing. Enemies even. Or practically anything else.
  • Info Brokers/Spies: The ISB does solid work for the legion but it wouldn’t be far fetched for Saul to use the services of third-parties such as info brokers and spies not linked to the Empire.
  • Assassins: Storm Commandos are pretty cool but even Vader employed scum and villains such as the notorious Boba Fett among others for some dirty wetwork.
  • Suppliers: Service equipment is nice but who can say no to some more neat babies? Guns, ammo, vehicles, arty and so on, I’ve got the Emperor’s Mastercard on me to use.
  • Etc: You’re more creative than me.
If anything above strikes your interest, you can post below or DM me on the board or even reach me on Discord — ANGRY YOUNG MAN #8332

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom