Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Rebels

Grim Cut

G
I'm looking for rebels against the Sith Empire. If their are none than I'd like to see who would be interested in forming a cell with me. Grim is a slightly crazed freedom fighter. He border lines on terrorism and often justifies his actions by pointing fingers at the Sith's own atrocities. He claims to fight for love and in a twisted sense he does. He fights to bring peace to the lost souls the Sith's ruthless campaigns have taken. So in his vendetta he wants to avenge the loved ones that have been taken from him. Grim is a rogue force user that holds no allegiance to anything but the destruction of the Sith Empire. If you do wish to write with me expect

Decisions that question your morality​
Deep introspection on the choices you have made and how they affect the universe at large​
Threads and choices that change the dynamic of not only yourself, but other characters you write with.​

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please post below or in pm.

Grim Cut Agents of Chaos are not a cell. We are a minor faction with plans on becoming major next month, and we stand against many factions, Sith Empire included. We're anarchists, insurgents, terrorists, or as someone described us - chaotic motherkrakkers. Your vendetta would come hand intohand with our ideology. We've also promised a few people that we'd try and liberate some planets under Sith occupation when we're strong enough.

You can read more about us here: click me
You can also join our Discord server: click me

What say you? :)

Civil

Who Knows? I Don't.
Grim Cut there’s an organized resistance against the Sith Empire already, which IIRC is run by Gilamar Skirata Gilamar Skirata (though I’m not sure if it’s IC). I’ve got a character there getting ready to do some good rebel stuff :D I suggest contacting Gil about it, though I can dig up the link to the group if you’d like! Hope to see more of you soon.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Yep! Looking for people from Sith space (Or people personally effected by the Sith and its various empires). I've been a little busy with the new site thing, but join the Sith discord and the Sith faction and we'll get stuff done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom