Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for really anything

[member="Piper Lovelady"]

Piper Lovelady said:
So Piper here is brand new and I was looking to get into some threads. She is an illusionist and an Escape artist. So if you are interested Pm me or post it here
Escape artist eh....hmm well that could be something be intersted in. As ron does dabble in bit escape artist thing himself . ..thought it mostly to escape chores and stuff in the temple :p .

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] but but but his master is Syn... they don't do chores they smash giant monsters

and now to have some fun as [member="Connor Harrison"] is trying to scare two girl in the jungle. [member="Aria Vale"] we need an adult

Nami perl said:
I am into anything

just like [member="Joza Perl"]
btchplz.gif

[member="Connor Harrison"] you are not old or a teen

[member="Joza Perl"] no no you are not you are my big sis and the eternal whore... see you have two traits now.

*twerks off into the night*

but seriously you both know I love you even though [member="Aria Vale"] loves me more because she posts to me.

[member="Nami perl"]

Nami perl said:
[member="Ronin Wendigo"] but but but his master is Syn... they don't do chores they smash giant monsters

and now to have some fun as [member="Connor Harrison"] is trying to scare two girl in the jungle. [member="Aria Vale"] we need an adult

Well, he is atm training under or with Master Syn though that was not always the case....gone thru a couple of masters. But yeah Ronin can be quite the wily apprentice that has yet to learn settle down or stay put :p .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom