Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for purpose, business expansion and more.

Grimm

Currently my character is on a should I stay with the OS who tried to kill me or defect? So he has been going around just venturing through the galaxy, usually on business with his company.

Next he has been working on his company, currently tier 3, but he wants to grow even larger. So hiring engineers, scientists and mercenaries you know for field testing and hush hush assignments.it is focused on ship building, gunships, and combat ground vehicles. So tons of neat toys to create or already there. Also looking for more factions to set up contracts with.

More I guess see what he can into for fun, adventures, bounty hunting, he doesn't like his Assassin skills go to waste, did I mention he goes around passing himself as a mandolrian of the clan Garon. Also other things that might interest you, he is open to new idea's.

Pond Steele

P
[member="Grimm"]

If you want to keep in contact with me I can find some way to squeeze into your company with a character later on. I don't have specific details on what would happen in the scenario, but you have yourself a legitimate character available to work with your company in the future.

The Order of the Black Rose is always on the look out for good people. I'm certain you could find a place for yourself and this business venture of yours, perhaps supporting both the faction and it, you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom