Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Players

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
The inventive muse is back, and I am ready to make technological horrors that inspire fear in your hearts, only to be later stolen and reverse engineered by Firemane Industries(Nice work you two). In any case, I need things obtained and specific species abducted for study, preferably alive. I'm about to head to class but after that I'll get a list going of stuff I want. Hope to have a pleasurable time RPing with all of you. Time to wreck some worlds.

And before I forget, @[member="Darth Kyros"], if I haven't posted to you with a murdered teddy bear by the end of the night find me and shank me until I post there.

Valik said:
The inventive muse is back, and I am ready to make technological horrors that inspire fear in your hearts, only to be later stolen and reverse engineered by Firemane Industries(Nice work you two). In any case, I need things obtained and specific species abducted for study, preferably alive. I'm about to head to class but after that I'll get a list going of stuff I want. Hope to have a pleasurable time RPing with all of you. Time to wreck some worlds.

And before I forget, if I haven't posted to you with a murdered teddy bear by the end of the night find me and shank me until I post there.
Sounds fun, when and which species do I start? -sneers-
@[member="Valik"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
@[member="Isis Fontana"]:

I need the following live specimens:

A Columi
A Quarren, male and female
A Nautolan
A Vanr

You are free to hunt them however you wish, though they must be alive and for most part not mutilated.

@Sargon

Link me to that old thread bro

@[member="Maelion Liates"]

I can't say I disagree with you in the inefficiencies of organics. Were it not the Force a process like yours would be extremely appealing. In any case, I do believe there is possibility in an alliance between myself and your people( if you preferred to be called that). I have a very special job that requires a fearless sort such as yourself. Whatsay in return for this helping me complete this job I present your people with an upgrade?

@[member="Valik"] I was going to offer you the same thing....
I am content to work with you for credits or supplies of human prisoners. The only upgrading which shall be done shall be done by ourselves.
(Happy to do a thread with you to work out details.)

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
@[member="Maelion Liates"]

I can respect that, although I'd suggest you wait until you see what I can offer you before denying it. I have no plans in messing with your software, just giving some hardware that you are free to use or modify as you wish. In any case, a thread with you and Moira(provided she wishes to join) would be excellent. How would you prefer it to begin? I can make it and reach out to you however you prefer or you can start it and we'll go with the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom