Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Padawans and Sith Apprentices

Grimm

Like the title states, I am looking to rp with both side of the force. Currently haven't befriended or even met some padawan. Duel if you want, looking to have some casual speaking and debates. So anyone interested in rping with a cool sith guy like me, also some partners on the dark side would be great too. That is all, hope to get tons of responses!

Whenever I get my character her lightsabers I could do an RP with you (she's neutral though, neither padawan nor Sith apprentice)

Then there's my other account, Jedi Padawan @[member="Carona Totsari"] we could perhaps do a duel at. In her physical condition she'd suck though...

Grimm

@Zero

Sure thing, masked guy. We will totally match xD Any idea's for our meet up.

@[member="Elvira Congelo"]

If you want a light saber, I can get you one and even teach you a style of combat. If your interested.

@[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Hmm, a Padawan indeed. Choose a planet, I will meet you there! and if you want to arrest me. Lets party XD

@[member="Krest"]
I'm all for the Templar, what's your home world. Also duel or casual...maybe both!

@[member="Grimm"] I'm not sure really. I guess somewhere that, if we're going to fight, could make for something dynamic. Say Hoth or something? I haven't done Hoth yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom