Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for other Jedi Padawns to RP with

Dustrig Leomax

D
So, I want to get Leo on the way, and it's been pretty slow so far. I was told that Jedi padawans sometimes group up and do things so, yeah. I'm looking for one of those! Reply to this if you are interested.

[member="Dustrig Leomax"]
I currently have Arlan's story split into two concurrently running Story Arcs at the time. A flashback arc, which details his time training as a Padawan on Ossus and various other places with his Jedi Master Seraphina; and a present arc where he has began a new life and is focused on building up his mercenary troupe.

If you are willing to thread in flashbacks I am more than happy to do some stuff with you. I'm a pretty active Role-Player and if you put the time in we can do multiple threads over the course of the flashback arc.

Dustrig Leomax

D
[member="Arlan Zy'rosh"]

That would be pretty cool. I have some plans with Leo, so maybe you're character could help that. it will be s slow progression with Leo. I am not wanting to rush this character to knight or master rank.

[member="Tyyni Oluja"]

I think that does hurt the relationship a bit. I'm not sure if SSC is enemies with the Jedi, but they aren't the same faction. Although, rping with Tyyni would help with what the Silver Sanctum believes in and what Leo will get to believe in.

[member="Lars Abel"]

Yeah, whenever you want.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Dustrig Leomax"]

Always looking for friends and threads. My only advice (given I'm no veteran here) is that the more in the group, the more likely it will stall. I was part of a Padawan Pack and we didn't get to twenty posts. Do a few one on one threads and keep any group small (is my advice).

:)

Dustrig Leomax

D
[member="Gavin XIII"]

If you want to, I'm up for it. :)

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Thank you for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom