Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For New Threads!

GNfOj8u.gif

So it's that time again!

And despite the fact that I am busy with work and the holidays I'd like to get maybe 2-3 more threads going for Jamie. I'll throw out a couple of ideas for anyone who might be interested. Just keep in mind I don't usually post on weekends, and sometimes during the week work is too crazy for me to get a post in every day.

IDEAS! (But feel free to PM or post with whatever you have in mind also!)
  1. An interesting real duel (meaning story is involved) with a dark sided character.
  2. Exploration of some newly created planet. (Would love to work with someone on their newly approved planet sub!)
  3. Humanitarian missions are always welcome.
Requirements:
  • Cheesy thread title
WLC2ZHM.gif

I'd be down to Roleplay, a duel would be cool, though I am down for 'Humanitarian Missions.' Mostly to sabotage your efforts... Anyway. Yeah if you want, I would not mind setting up a duel or something.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Jamie Pyne said:
GNfOj8u.gif

So it's that time again!

IDEAS! (But feel free to PM or post with whatever you have in mind also!)
  1. An interesting real duel (meaning story is involved) with a dark sided character.
  2. Exploration of some newly created planet. (Would love to work with someone on their newly approved planet sub!)
  3. Humanitarian missions are always welcome.
I have a few ideas.

1. Fight me..............um I mean did offer to teach her how to fight.

2/3. I do have a pilot literally not doing a single thing that way be able to help with such a thing. How well does Jamie get along with the Organa's?

[member="Norin Kellarov"] just for research purposes. ;)

[member="Connor Harrison"] You know I :wub: writing with you!

[member="Kurt Meyer"] I already did!

[member="Benjamin Atlas"] Sure I would be happy to do a thread. :)

[member="Narbo"] Oh god...Sure. Hahah

[member="Julius Sedaire"] Rude.

[member="Vengeance"] Either or works :)

Jamie Pyne said:

I hope you like Nar Shadaa this time of year

Jamie Pyne said:
An interesting real duel (meaning story is involved) with a dark sided character.
If you might still be looking for this idea to be fulfilled, I would like to put my name forwards. After all, the dust still needs to be brushed of this Zabrak. If you would prefer, though, I can offer my other Sith character, an Acolyte, [member="Ryiah Tenriem"]. Although, she is no where near as developed as Xavka/Lykos is.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Jamie Pyne said:

Which ever you want. Norin needs the love more but Ven would probably make the better story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom