Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for new threads.

Orson Velus

O
Hi,

Just coming back from like a brief, somewhat accidental, break, but I want to start writing again and so I figure the best way to do that is jumping in two feet deep with a bunch of new threads. My character sheet might be in need of some updates, so if you have any questions, probably just ask me directly rather than relying on that.

I'm not picky what so ever about what I want to write, so if you have any kind of idea's, please reach out either here on the site, or through discord (ninjaclimb#7199) and I'll get back to you asap. Just for a few potential ideas though:

• Fighting a Sith, or some other dark side user
  • Meeting with other Padawans
  • Learning some kind of new force trick/something along those lines
  • Just a straight up social thread with anyone, I'm sure we can brainstorm up some kind of setting.

Thanks!

Hi,

Just coming back from like a brief, somewhat accidental, break, but I want to start writing again and so I figure the best way to do that is jumping in two feet deep with a bunch of new threads. My character sheet might be in need of some updates, so if you have any questions, probably just ask me directly rather than relying on that.

I'm not picky what so ever about what I want to write, so if you have any kind of idea's, please reach out either here on the site, or through discord (ninjaclimb#7199) and I'll get back to you asap. Just for a few potential ideas though:

• Fighting a Sith, or some other dark side user
  • Meeting with other Padawans
  • Learning some kind of new force trick/something along those lines
  • Just a straight up social thread with anyone, I'm sure we can brainstorm up some kind of setting.

Thanks!
I got you for training if you need it. Lemme know with a DM. <3

Fighting isn't this Sith's forte (seriously, what's the point of being a Sith if you don't have henchmen for that sort of thing?) but how about a more social thing meeting a Sith closer in age to Orson?

Particularly if you need anything from the Jedi Archives, Micah will know where to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom