Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for new threads! Inquire Inside.

Hi all!

New character here. Looking for several roleplays for Wulfric here. I'm really looking for anything, as Wulfric seeks to make as many friends as he possibly can, ranging from Jedi to Sith.

However, I am also looking for a Sith/Dark Jedi that can train Wulfric, even if it is a small amount. Wulfric would attempt to assassinate this Sith/Dark Jedi as he believes killing one will bring him closer to his ancestors destiny. However, Wulfric will obviously lose the battle and I don't even mind being damaged in some way (No limbs though, please.) and hopefully be trained after the Sith he attacked sees his potential.

I will say that Wulfric's last name is a complete secret. He has told no one of it, and keeps it guarded within himself. The idea of it getting out would completely ruin him, so he goes by a different last name. If you roleplay with me, do not be confused by this.

Again, I am open to any and all threads with Wulfric. Should you have any ideas, shoot them to me.

Thanks all!

[member="Wulfric Palpatine"]

Hi Wulfric, I'm a bit new to the site but I suppose I can still offer something, if anything.

My character is pretty much a flat piece of stone with few cracks around the edges, so if you'd ever like to have them as an ally, friend, or adventuring buddy, just say. I know it's not some super mega awesome Jedi or Sith, but it's what I got.

Nonsense! You can always offer something, regardless of the time spent on the website. I've looked over your bio. An inexperienced bounty hunter would be a fantastic ally to Wulfric! I can set us up a roleplay with no problem. What would you like to do? Wulfric is an up and coming politician, but we could definitely do something, I am sure of it. Have any ideas you would like to try?

@La'kuus Quelin

Sorry about my mention button. I don't think the site likes apostrophes.

I think it'd be pretty cool for them to meet up sometime, maybe tell stories, drink, or just work out. Honestly anything sounds pretty darn tootin' to me, in terms of meeting up for the first time.

@La'kuus Quelin

Its quite alright. I believe you are right about the apostrophes.

Does your character have any moral qualms? Wulfric could secretly send you on a bounty mission (which I would DM for you) and you could kind of become his friend/confidante? However, your targets would be other NPC senators/politicians in the area.

My character is heavily based off Saitama from One Punch Man, so any job or anything doesn't really bother them, just so long as they make sure they know what they're doing before-hand. Don't tell a man to rob a bank without backup, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom