Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for new/old Force User characters (Eternal Empire, Wardens of the Shroud)

COpnEuX.png

It is not well known in IC at all, but most of the Eternal Empire's Force User characters are not actually Sith, but members of the Wardens of the Shroud. And they are a fairly unique Force User group. They are dark side Force users, but unlike the Sith, they are not looking for power but represent a completely unique worldview. Their goal is to destroy the Force itself. That is why the existence of the organization IC is completely secret, most inhabitants of the Empire do not know about their existence, nor do the rest of the Galaxy.

We’ve never had many members, but now I have stated my intention (well, I would like to) to be able to shake up the organization and get more people to join the Wardens. I know it can be a little scary or very different from what you usually get to know and be familiar with in Star Wars, but that’s exactly why such a character is exciting.

The organization has an important role in the history and plot of the Eternal Empire, yet most of our Foce Users are Sith. No, I have no problem with the Sith, but it would still be great to have more Warden in our faction and threads. Oh, if you weren’t convinced by these, not only would the worldview be exotic, but Wardens use beautiful, unique black-bladed lightsabers. I hope this makes the group even more sympathetic. ;)

You can find information about the group at these two links:
Wardens of the Shroud – Chaos link.
Wardens of the Shroud – wikipedia link.

If you have any questions, you can ask us here or find us on the discord of the Eternal Empire.

Now even a faction thread has started for the Warden, so if anyone had the urge to create such a character, they could join the Chasing ghosts thread.

Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare

It's really up to you how you want it. It may even be off panel that you only mention in posts that Avolich are learning something like this from someone. You might come to the threads that are there and there you play this in the Byoo objective. Unfortunately, there aren’t too many active Warden right now, almost everyone is disciple.
But for example, they now have a thread, you can join there if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom