Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For New Faction

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Romeo S"]
Well we are a mercenary faction, we get freelancers working with us all the time :p So you can join for a mission as a freelancer, you like what you see you join as a full member, you don't like it, you get paid for the mission and you go on your way

Either way, do you have an idea for something you would want to do?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Romeo S said:
Because to much stuff happened with the last one. I want something structured. Something with activity, and good people.
Not to nit-pick but, ...You've described every Faction where the Leader doesn't outright quit the board because reasons. And... If you're looking to avoid drama you'll need a very large blindfold to hide behind. Because that's not going anywhere, anytime soon. :D

That said. Join the Republic!!! :D

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Or the Mandalorians like I did. To my knowledge, at least internally, they have the least amount of drama. Second behind them is the CIS, but the LC kinda ruined that streak. lol

[member="HK-36"] Haha man that's cool
[member="Sam Jhovna"] I'm not joining the Republic! I'm a dark sider, though not a Sith or Dark Jedi
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] Mandos arnt my thing anymore. tried them...they..were...disappointing

HK-36

[member="Romeo S"]
Well we can do a private thread just talking or training, or you could tag along in our Dominion thread as a merc, you'll get a chance to interact with other OP members.

We could also go on a bit of a safari, hopefully, once my application for new species on Abregado-Rae, Leovi, will come through, and you could end up with a kinda cool mount :p I'll be doing few more submissions like that to make Abregado more interesting

HK-36

[member="Romeo S"]
Ok, mind starting the thread? Set it on Abregado since it's basically HK's base of operations, plus I'm about to call it a night so it would be few hours before I would be able to start the thread or respond to it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom