Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Muscle, and Lots of it [Goliath Company Recruitment]

tumblr_nj7v35Tb7p1t76r0ro1_500.jpg

---
The galaxy is scared of us.
Instead of taking it on the chin,
why don't we dish out a few punches ourselves?
We are big. We are proud.
We are Goliaths.
---

EQUIPMENT: IN BIO
OBJ: RECRUIT, REUSE, RECYCLE
CURRENT MOOD: SMUG

The Raucous Rancor was not the prettiest of places. Various species intermingled here, talking and drinking and brawling. One had to watch their back here, which was why this was where Ghorua had decided to set up shop.

Ghorua put his drink on his table, surveying the area with pitch-black eyes. To each side of the sitting 10'5'' monstrosity, two beings plated in Ceta-class Armor, a Wookiee and a Trandoshan, carrying heavy blasters. It would be quite the sight, if their heads weren't covered by emotionless helmets. Outside rested three Thunderers, ready to be ridden out at a moment's notice. The gang was doing well for itself, after all.

Ghorua the Shark had sent out a message through usual criminal channels. If you were big, and you were proud of it, come on down. The message didn't say much else, but shady individuals were used to vague expressions.

The Shark and his two guards had posted up in a large corner booth, sized to fit larger individuals. The advertising had already attracted a few takers; two Whippids and a Herglic. Ghorua was explaining the Goliath Company to them, in all of his usual flair.

"The Goliath Company is a group of... Larger individuals, that have grown tired of being singled out for our size. I decided we needed to change our world view. We aren't to forget our strength, to hide it. No, we should show the galaxy just how big we can be."

Ghorua smiled sharply as the three beings nodded. "We lend out our services to those who can make us rich, either to protect them, or kill for them. Maybe both. Maybe neither. Who knows?"

They nodded once more, and Ghorua gave them his business card. He didn't expect them to join overnight, but perhaps he had tickled their interest enough to receive a call later.

"I am big. I am proud," repeated the Klatooinian to himself.

"I am big. I am proud."

He stepped inside the cantina and smiled. This type of raucous atmosphere was a second home for Tar-Jax. The smells, the noise, the Rodian accidentally bonking his head on the end of the shotgun poking from his back as he walked by; it all made him happy. What made him even happier was the sight of other big and proud people, like himself. He panted happily and his eyes went big at the sight of [member="Ghorua the Shark"]. If that guy's muscles didn't have the words, "Big Boss" painted all over them, then he didn't know what did. He eagerly made his way over to the table and lifted his hands up in triumph while saying,

"You are big and proud, just like Tar-Jax! I am Tar-Jax Moop. We should kill things...TOGETHER!"

And that's all he said, besides standing there, tall, proud and with a goofy, toothy smile as if that explained everything there was to know.

As Ghorua finished up with the three large people in front of him, he was greeted by a Klatooinian, whom addressed himself as [member="Tar-Jax Moop"]. Ghorua grinned, displaying rows of sharp, serrated teeth. The irregular speech pattern suggested the man in front of him was of... slightly lower intelligence than the norm. That was fine. Ghorua wasn't hiring scientists. He was hiring brutes. And if Tar-Jax's appearance and shotgun were anything to go off of, Ghorua knew he would like this possible new employee.

"Well, good day to you, Mr. Moop. I am glad to see your interest. Signing up will get you a custom-fitted set of that," he thumbed to a Goliath Company soldier's armor at his side, "and your own bike. I'm sure you saw them. Now, there will be plenty of killing, don't you worry. We can hire ourselves out for battles, but bodyguarding is also well within our repertoire. As long as you can follow orders, you are welcome." The massive being behind the table grinned again, flicking the Klatooinian a card, containing the Shark's contact information, as well as an address on Nar Shaddaa.

"This is the HQ. I'll contact ya for an introductory meeting. Until then..." The Shark thought pensively. "Go do whatever you like. Kill things, if that's what makes you happy. Any questions?"

[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

Business talk, schmisness talk. Tar-Jax was too excited at the prospect of new playthings to make other things go BOOM and CRASH with...Maybe not crash. They might kick him if he crashed or he would simply go KAPUTZ and die from a biking accident. Maybe just BOOM, then. His smile broadened a bit more, even though it might have previously been thought impossible to do, and he chortled gleefully.

The card was tossed, but it was a bad throw. It quickly folded in mid-air, smacked down atop the table top and slid off the end to the floor below.

"I got it," affirmed Tar-Jax as he bent over to pick it up. His forehead became fast acquaintances with the table with the sound of "WAP", which kept him from reaching all the way to the floor with his head smushed against it. He stood up, took a step back and then bent to pick it up once more. This time was a success. He slipped the card in his pocket and replied,

"No questions, sir! Thank you, sir! No killing yet, sir. This calls for celebration and celebration means blowing something up for fun! Time to go visit the armory..."

With that, he spun around (accidentally smacking a passerby in the face with the overly long handle of the shotgun strapped to his back) and bulled past many pesky people in his way to the exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom