Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Mother/Wife

Ezekiel Rage Ezekiel Rage
Lol, I got it right off no worries. Now I can't say for sure that you'll want me to end up playing them. But I do have potential ideas, and even if I can't find one that works for this, I'd still be fine with other rp's.

SO! Here's the thing:
I have three unattached females. Tasha Blackmoor, Kat Kenrid, and Laila (I doubt she would fit in this scenario, because unless they do the process to give you a Vo which is there equivalent to a soul, she basically would consider him an animal and nothing more). I do not have any current actual characters who can play a mother, and while I have rp'd older mothers in the past. It's harder for me to do. The exception is probably with very specific cultures and circumstances. But I don't think those fit here.

Oh wait technically I have four because i have Sky but I think she'd be a bit hard to play. I wrote her to much like a little girl, and while she's definitely aged up IC I haven't rp'd her enough to figure that out.

I'll try and give the possibilities of the three I mentioned. And then the possibility of the new character (but the only reason for that one, is that I've been intending to make them for awhile anyway, so all I have to do is make alterations to the idea.)

We would have to figure out circumstances of the wife. Are we talking one that's already been a wife for awhile IC or is this the intention of being a wife. If it's future tense then the two I mentioned may be fine.

Tasha Blackmoor: Member of the grasyon imperium, nobility heir on Alderaan, businesswoman, and considered Jedi Knight to the Grayson Imperium (or at least probably, she needs to take trials). She is actually very skilled in the force and combat though, and is an expert technopath. Thing is, Tasha has been traumatized by a year when she was captured by slavers and tortured as they tried to force her into obedience. It's screwed up her ability to meditate, gives her moments kind of like PTSD, and overall been very unpleasent. She's trying to get over with help from another Jedi in the Imperium, but she still can't meditate properly. She's a very hard worker and not known for being submissive or quiet about her thoughts. So hopefully you're not looking for someone typically weak or shy. She's not unkind and has a lot of sympathy, just not for slavers. And while she may seem very aggressive in combat, it's just her method of trying to help. Marriage with her would require a bit of preparation. She's one of my characters who probably rarely thinks about it. Though I wouldn't be surprised if her parents prompted her to, because an heir would be nice. She still wouldn't do it if she didn't want to, but as long as a person is morally upright, stands up for what they believe in, and is competent, I think she'd be quite happy with them.

Kat Kenrid: TOTALLY different scenario, but she was also held by slavers for awhile. Except she was sold to them by her parents. (I seem to have played slave card a few times, Kat and Tasha, and two dudes I have have all been slaves, also droids being kind of slave and I have two of those). Kat is a Falleen, which are naturally considered attractive by most species and emit pheremones which only increase that. She was bought and freed by a mandalorian, and now she follows in her footsteps after a few years the mandalorian woman died. So Kat is a mercenary, bounty hunter, and smuggler sometimes. She recently learned she's force sensitive and may be trained. Unlike Tasha she isn't an elite. While more skilled then most, and having mando armor, she's probably more average or low among them aside from her force sensitivity. She is careful about the jobs she choose, but really she just wants to survive. Falleen also can live up to 250 years, so, you can keep that in mind if you want.

The only other option I have is using the upcoming character slot:

Same race as Laila. Vran. I made them, their world, culture, some military parts, so that I could use a character. Not this one but a Sith Lord. If I went with this one there are a few very important things: She'd have to warm up to him. Now we can either say that's been done already, or do it over rp's. Because like I mentioned as Laila, she has a Vo, and he probably won't. They look human, but they have FAR superior medical tech to the point the military equipment can change a persons species and memories (It's been approved, I don't use it much IC though because it's really not relevent except for spies). I think most likely the reason for her not being on her world is that she wanted to explore, or her parents wanted her to explore. I'd probably make her force sensitive, even though the Vo does already provide their race (and her specific sub-race) with certain abilities. Either shapeshifting, or physical enhancement for a time/ sometimes telikinesis. So she'd be able to move things with her mind (limited) and increase her body's physicals. Is probably an extremely good doctor and organic scientist, and probably a good melee combatant (another commonality on her planet). But she'll know almost nothing about advanced weapons, or ships, or droids, all of which are rare on their world. Normally she'd be made a Vo Ni on the world cause force sensitives are rarer, but I can find a way to explain why she was not found and instead left the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of these work. But these are the options I have for you. If they don't oh well. Though I'd still be happy to rp otherwise.

tumblr_osw6w6HI2l1si3zszo2_400.gifv

Ezekiel Breaker Ezekiel Breaker awesome! Well I'll be on some tonight and some tomorrow. But then I'll be gone, or on and off, for around up to five days ish. Any idea on how they should meet? Whether during either one of her jobs as a mercenary or bounty hunter, or hiring her, in a regular situation, or in some kind of emergency?

Ezekiel Rage Ezekiel Rage Ok so maybe:
Kat is chasing down someone with a bounty on her ship, maybe one the CIS put out or which is done in CIS space (she tends to avoid highly illegal target capture, mainly aiming for the more bad of criminals who she can take down.) Maybe it comes out of a planet in CIS space and Cypher's the one in charge of the fleet nearby. Then he can go and intercept. It could also be done on land though I don't know if Fleet Marshal would have the same hold. Either way works.

Ezekiel Rage Ezekiel Rage
I'm ok with time skips if that helps. It also really doesn't effect Kat too much until we get to bigger numbers, as Falleen can live to like 250 and she's nowhere near that age.

If this is all good, I can either start a thread with a short beginner soon. Or you can.

Also I will probably have to leave two days from now. And may only get another post tuesday or have to wait till like friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom