Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for more exciting stories!

Hello all I feel an itch that needs to be scratched and that is with more exciting stories. Lately I've had fun dealing with Kyrel's struggles as he tries to rebuild the Knights of Ren. Journeying to the realm of Mortis. Defending Mustafar in a final stand. For right now I am looking for further muse boosters and more partners to interact with. Friends, Mentors, Enemies, Lovers. Etc come one come all I am interested to see who would want to interact with a Master of Ren and former Imperial Warlord!

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
I could potentially have some characters for you to interact with. I have a few people, it's just dependent on what you're looking for. I've go three bounty hunters, with varying degrees of morality and skill. Actually, it's about in order.

Kat Kenrid (Force sensitive, Falleen slave freed by a mandalorian woman, tries to uphold her values after she died): Most moral, least skilled.
Kovhorn (born arkanian mandalorian. Heavy soldier/fighter type person who generally follows mandalorian rules..): Not exactly determined on the moral bounds at the moment. Quite skilled.
Rocho (Trandoshan bounty hunter/Fel Imperial Knight, at least formerlly, so trained force sensitive. Follows his interpretation of the Scorekeeper): Least moral of the three, still upholds his contracts and has some sense of moral judgement but no paragon of virtue. Very skilled.

Alternatively there are some others:
Salis Marai: Former Sith Knight, quite simply, insane. She enjoys combat and violence to an extreme. Probably my third most powerful character, she's got the most threads though, followed by Rocho. She seems very cheerful and flippant and went on a time as mercenary after she left the Jen'ari. Now she's head of the military council in the Red Dragon. She also has two daughters, who could come into play if it worked out.

Tasha Blackmoor: Long story for her, not explained easily in short. But she's a businswoman/jedi. She's quite skilled at combat, and especially technopathy, and uses a form of combat which uses technology and the force alike. It makes her play out often like if the Jedi order was a military because of her utilization of weaponry, armor, shielding, and tech.

Shavara: A learning Vo Ni (basically, think of a force sensitive priest) she's from Vran'Ti, a world I created. She's powerful in the force, but not very precise and still is far from learning all there is to know. She's quite knowledgable about organic science with biology being primary, and has some good knowledge of alchemy. But she'd likely have to resort to powerful wide ranged attacks if she ended up in a fight (or take advantage of the fact she can shapeshift, somewhat akin to a Shii'do.). She's a bit biased to her own race due to her upbringing, but she's recently started trying to help a rebellion against the Eternal Empire. If you choose this one, keep in mind she has very little mobility as she doesn't really have her own ship yet. She is rather light sided, and is also a telepath. But she wouldn't really care that a character is a dark sider, because the terminology used on Vran'Ti for light and dark is phrased in a different way in which either is considered acceptable.

Kren: Another character from Vran'Ti. But unlike Shavara he's not force sensitive exactly. He's of a different part of the same species, with his part being called the Shi. Instead of shapeshifting, they can basically use a type of force enhanced condition. And in some cases, like his, are able to utilize a limited form of telikinesis which often acts as an additional limb in the force almost. He has no other abilities within the force however, no sense in it, no precognition, none of that. And is limited only to what the organ (called a Vo) can do. He's a trained and experienced soldier, who is mostly trying to prove something. He doesn't really care too much about the morals of people outside of Vran'Ti because most of his species consider anything not a Vran to be equivalent to an animal, they just don't say it. He's fairly intelligent and like many of the world knows a bit about biology, but he lacks a lot of knowledge on modern technology.

I remember we tried once before, but it never got off the ground. Something came up irl. I lost muse and found it, lost it and am currently in my found it mode. I had some character struggles to figure out, which are finally out of the way today, literally established two days ago to be honest. If you want another shot at an introduction I am still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom