Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Mercs and PMCs

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
This is a interest check for a campaign like thread I have planed for my character that formerly run and has a company based Nar Haaska. As some may know the New Republic (formerly republic remnant) used to base in the outerim around the planet of Teth and nearby worlds, some of which were cartel controlled, as one could guess they were not to happy when the Republic took over and put most of them in prison.

But now, with the NR gone the criminals are once again free to reign with no threat of military intervention and once more the trade world of Nar Haaska has devolved into criminal anarchy, even worse then it was before. With very little law and order on the world it's quite ease to see the problems it could cause for businesses and as such a galaxy wide call has been put out for any gun mercenary(s) to take part in the recapture of the outer rim world.

The job is simple, kill all the escaped criminals, restore order and public security and bring the ring leader behind the attack in for 'interrogations and execution'

Silara Varis

S
[member="Harley Fenstermacher"]

Is this a NR sympathetic mission?

Will there be fleety action?

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
[member="Des Hailstar"]
I could use your talents for getting into hot LZs so sure

[member="Silara Varis"]
To an extent yes, as for fleeting there will be some pirate vessels, mainly retrofitted freighters and fighters but nothing massive

Thom Naudir

T
If you need a bad guy to fight and get a little push back, my schedule is flexible.

[member="Harley Fenstermacher"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom