Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Looking for Mercenaries

Contract Offered By: Anonymous | Politorate

Type Of Contract Offered: Covert Ops

Contract Description : Looking for 2-4 Mercenaries willing to combat high-risk threats such as Jedi , Sith and Supersoldiers and who are willing to face unimaginable dangers. In Compensation for this my organization will provide every mercenary that partakes in this operation 15 Million
Galactic Standard Credits. So if any of your daredevils are out there reading this do not hesitate to contact me if your are interested. Remember this is a limited offer and it will not last long so first come , first served.

Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar I see. Well unfortunately in my experience Trandoshans generally attract some kind of attention. We have a history of bounty hunting, which means either there was a challenge or we were paid.

You may choose to hire me anyway. But I personally doubt it would fit what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom