Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for mechanic or someone that can help customize a ship.

Having recently won a VT Starhawk, I was hoping to do an IC thread modifying some of its systems, most notably its weapons and, to a lesser extent, the shields. The catch is that I spent pretty much everything on the ship itself so I need someone willing to work for trade (old weapons or a simple mission) or near nothing.

Newer characters or smaller companies preferred, but a larger one wanting to get a look at VT's stuff could work as well.

What exactly do you need done on the ship? Jen would probably be able to get hired if you come to her with the ship (Nar'Shaddaa) and provide some sort of payment, preferably spice, deathsticks or something nice. She would do it relatively cheaply since she would love to work on a ship such as that one.

[member="Chi Chuchi"]

Wow, never expected such quick and positive replies. I'm blown away.
I actually don't know who or how to pick :huh:

[member="Gir Quee"] Thank you but it's an older tag, and while I support and like the Republic, my planet is currently Sith occupied, so I'm in exile =(

[member="Jen"] Hate drugs, and the Hutts probably wouldn't be too happy with me. Also all I have to pay with is pretty much what's coming off the ship.

[member="Alicia Frost"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] Do you guys maybe want to work together? Can I get a link to your company Mr. Starchaser? Where are each of you located?

Chasers technically me boss anyway, alliance buddy's. I can probably drag my co-pilot in as well so.

If Starchasers down with it, and I can drag him into alliance territory, then yeah. I'm anyway and everywhere, the upside to being a smuggling rebel in an alliance with a cool logo.

[member="Chi Chuchi"]
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

[member="Chi Chuchi"]

Sorry to intrude on your thread but I'm in the same situation.

[member="Jen"]

I find myself in a similar need If you have no scruples about working for pirates. I have a YV-929 armed freighter in need of repair and upgrades, and I have the stolen credits to pay

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Of course I don't have a problem working for pirates. Would be willing to accept credits in an amount equal to what you want done on the ship. :)

If you contact Jen to say where your ship is after having arrived on Nar'Shaddaa (with the ship that is) I'm sure she would love to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom