Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for meaningful threads

As in, not just parties and the like (although those are fun in their own way.) I want to develop this character in whatever way people can come up with, so if you have any ideas then let me know.

[member="Scarlett Orion"] - Any interest in a self discovery arch?

Right now it seems she is all about chasing a thrill and possibly hollow pleasures. Ever wonder is she had a reason to exist other than the thrill of it? How she would feel if confronted or being part of a great disaster? Could she just turn her back and ignore it or would a part of her want to act. If you want to play on these themes let me know, I think I have enough fluff in the outback to help write and interesting narrative.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] the great disaster sounds perfect.

[member="Solan Charr"] a survival rp perhaps? With Scarlett and a character who's her polar opposite having to work together to stay alive? (I know it's an overused scenario, but it could still be fun).

Let me know what you think (and sorry for the delay).

[member="Scarlett Orion"] [member="Solan Charr"]

I can offer Tyr here for a survival thread with yall and some possible other options.

If you want Scarlet to face the ideas of purpose, then she might find some of it in Tyr actually. His species culture could be an interesting new look into life for her, and the way Tyr does things might also give her some insight. It is up to you though. Just take a look at my bio and links in sig to get an idea of what I am talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom