Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Long Term RP Co-Author

Hey Chaos! Putting the TLDR up top: I'm searching for someone able and willing to play the second, crucial character in my story's arc, or a close support character to further develop the story. Feel free to read my character's background here.

Long Version:

I spoke with another member from the forum and the idea of a Sith Ronin really appealed to me, so I created Azal'thul. By tradition he is merely an Acolyte, but due to his Master's abandonment (he found a stronger potential Apprentice, so he sent Azal on a suicide mission) Azal dubbed himself a Darth (This is planned to be justified later in his arc by finding a new Master and being stripped of his false Darth-hood, to show fealty to his new Master). The now soi-disant Darth has set out to find his former Master and give to him what he was unable to give to Azal; death.

What I'm looking for:

An individual who has a like mind and shares a passion for story creation, not afraid to follow guidelines or conversely throw curveballs, so long as the end goal is met.

A Foreword From Me:

I am typically a slower responder. My posts can/will be long but a day or three might pass between my replies. I believe quality surpasses quantity so if that is fine with you, feel free to send me a message!

Darth Azal'thul Darth Azal'thul

What kind of stories are you looking for?
Thanks for your reply! Sorry, I probably could've specified. New guy on the block and all that .

I'm looking to flesh out two arcs with my character's story: the search for his prior Master (which will end in forfeit, as he was purged), and then the "after". What life for Azal will be like once he accepts a new Master, and he returns to Apprenticeship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom