Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Leaders!

Looking for Lieutenants for my new and upcoming faction, The Bulwark Coalition!
There are four positions I need to fill in the faction, and if you think your character can fill the roles needed here, I'd love to have you onboard and write with you.

• The title itself is quite self-explanatory. A strong, intelligent, and gifted general to lead the troops into battle, create tactics of war and fight as The Bulwark Coalitions champion. Only a true warrior and champion of Bulwark can claim this title.

• The planets that The Bulwark Coalition has dominion and influence over need an able-bodied individual to lead the troops into the defense of planets. This role requires a good battle strategist and someone who has the adoration of the people. Public relations are important to The Bulwark Coalition, and we need you to be the head of it.

• Spymaster, schemer, manipulator, the Lieutenant of Information keeps us one step ahead of our enemies. This title will bring you no glory in hand to hand combat, no high public adoration, but it gives you something that nobody else has; information. This role needs to be fulfilled by a slick, cunning, and near-invisible individual who can lead small groups into enemy strongholds and give us an edge in battle.

• The Lieutenant of Credit works directly with Simeon Karth. The Lieutenant attends political meetings with Simeon, allocates the funds for resources, and makes sure that The Bulwark Coalition doesn't go into debt. This role should be filled with a soothsayer, someone whose intelligence is on par with some of the brightest in the galaxy. A political player that can give us an edge over other factions, planets, and NPCs.

If you're interested in filling in one of these roles for a unique, engaging, and different writing experience, either PM me on discord (GOLD#0523) or join the discord here
I'm excited in seeing what kind of unique and interesting applicants I get, and I thank you for taking the time to read this! And don't forget;
"A crushing victory, or none at all!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom