Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Large-Scale Oxygen Filtration

Rekali the Hutt

R
Hey there, Rekali the Hutt here. So my primary base of operations is on one Trevel'ka. A wonderful little hovel that suits my needs in a ton of different ways, but there's one problem. Pollution. Breath masks are highly recommended on world, with many of those who don't wear masks encounter a variety of issues and defects later in life. I'd like to build an air filtration tower or system of towers that can successfully filter an atmosphere from Type II to Type I in a 500 or kilometer radius. At present I only need one but as my operations on world expand I'll be contracting more out in the future.

IC wise I am capable of providing funding for the project, as well as security on world for it's production. OOC wise I'm ready to help dev it up, whether through purchase, construction, defense, or any combination of the above. Let's get to Terraforming :)

[member="Rekali the Hutt"] My company does Private military operations, Transportation of goods, and soon opening a new branch in commercial equipment (ex. filtration masks, building equipment/vehicles) We would be more than willing to help in any of these areas.

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="Crucifere Sin"]

[member="William Kerkov"]

Thank you both for your interest, but I'm gonna go with someone I've talked to over PM's. I might hit you guys both up for other things soon, I definitely need to renovate some buildings and the rain makers look pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom