Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Jedi Trainers (Not Sith/Dark Jedi)

Greetings! I hope this doesn't come off as strange to anyone, but this character is what I call a developmental character. What I mean is, if you choose to roleplay with me for what I need I will not have the same face over there to the left.

I'm roleplaying this characters past to develop his history, and it will span with different situations and possibly characters I meet along the way -- at a much younger age.

Right now I need a Jedi, as Ranik will be born on Chazwa, and picked up for Jedi Training. At the young, correct age for Padawans, I hope to train until he is a Knight. But I wish for the Master and the Padawan to develop something of a bond, not romantic, but a long history. Like Obi and Anakin. Anyone interested?

[member="Ranik Inkari"]

I would have jumped on this train straight away if I was not a bit swamped atm.
The setup fits Mantic perfect.
If no one comes by and you are still looking down the road feel, free to pm me and hipefully things will have settled a bit.

[member="Ranik Inkari"]

Just to clarify (for my benefit as well as anyone as slow as me :p) - you want characters to RP in your past? So I'm guessing ten to twelve years ago? So you need someone who could have trained him ten-twelve years(ish) ago?

Yes? Just clarifying - as that would rule Corvus out...

:)

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
I have Shmi who's a Jedi Recruiter [member="Ranik Inkari"] she locates unrecognized Force sensitives and recruits them into the Jedi Order.

[member="Nico Minuro Ike"] [member="Shmi Labooda"]

I was hoping for someone in the Republic, but this is fine. However, I've no idea which I should choice... didn't actually expect to have choices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom