Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Jedi Students

Kitter Bitters

Creator of the Bitterverse
I have recently created a faction that I would really like to commit to and see grow. I plan to take it slow and steady but I would very much like to dedicate attention to this idea.

The faction is New Jedi Praxeum. This is an enclave on Chalacta. Right now we only have a few members who have joined our discord and our members list , and I would love to change that.

We do have a thread going currently to teach students about telekinesis and patience. The thread is here.

So if you are a person who would like to tell some Jedi stories, I encourage you to attend.

I plan to fully commit to this idea throughout the end of the year and then evaluate where it stands in January. I would really love it to stay around, but to do that it desperately needs people.

Please consider joining or posting questions and interest below.
 
My Jedi have mostly fallen flat because I joined a small faction at the wrong time or I joined a large Jedi faction that prove they are just too much for me in pace of posting. I love playing a Jedi student however. I will create a student for this. Also, if you would be interested Iriana Vael Iriana Vael could show up from time to time as a visiting Master.
 

Kitter Bitters

Creator of the Bitterverse
My Jedi have mostly fallen flat because I joined a small faction at the wrong time or I joined a large Jedi faction that prove they are just too much for me in pace of posting. I love playing a Jedi student however. I will create a student for this. Also, if you would be interested Iriana Vael Iriana Vael could show up from time to time as a visiting Master.

Yay!! I will really work to keep this one going at least until January and then we can see where it stands. Also your master would be welcome!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom